Read “A Richer Life by Seeing the Glass Half Full” by Jane Brody & answer the following questions and post
- Are you an optimist or a pessimist? Explain
- Do you ever try to be more optimistic?
- What do you do to accomplish a brighter feeling?
- What advice would you give to someone trying to be more positive?
- Do you think a person’s proclivity for optimism or pessimism is because of genetics, life experience or a combination of both?
- Can optimism be a bad thing?
- Do you agree that at times it’s better to “fake it until you make it” regarding optimism? When have you ever used such a strategy, if ever? Did it work?
- What do you think is healthy about whichever attitude you possess?
- What might be some benefits to viewing life from the opposite perspective?
- What song or film would you recommend to brighten up your mood? Explain