In this blog answer the questions listed below – by cutting and pasting the questions and then your response
1. On average during the school year, how much sleep do you think you get each night?
2. Generally, how easy or hard is it for you to get to sleep? To wake up in the morning?
3. Do you generally feel tired or rested when you wake up in the morning? Explain
4. Are you ever sleepy during the day?When?
5. Have you ever fallen asleep during a class? If yes, is it a particular course or at a specific time?
6. Are there certain times of day when you feel especially sleepy? When do you feel the most alert?
7. Are you just as sleepy on weekends or during school vacations as you are during the school week?
8. How often do you sleep eight or more hours?
9. Have you noticed “attention lapses” and “cognitive declines” when you regularly sleep less than that?
10. How do you make up for lack of sleep?
11. What do you think you could do to ensure more sleep?